26 December, 2010

"Happy Holidays You B*****d"

And with that, all we had, clutched in our tiny hands, dissapears into the fog of our imagination...

I return to my therapy.

Hasn't the past few weeks passed in a whirlwind fashion.. I'm so glad I somehow managed to keep my fuse dampened slightly. Otherwise things would have tits up :( Its strange though, as now I am home with y family and without him, it is beginning to shorten slightly again, even though it was mostly him that caused it in the first  place I think! I hate myself for thinking that but I can't help it. I am in one of those moods where I feel the need to pick apart all that is good in my life even though I am currently happy with it all. I've even gotten myself a new bit of metal to keep me happy (peircings make me feel confident about my body and in a strange way, their permamence gives me comfort.. go figure) and now I'm home, without the rush of uni work or work, I feel like someone that is able to think. I don't like it. Thinking puts seeds of doubt into my mind. \Without meaning to, these seeds develop into damned weeds that cannnot be controlled or tamed. They take a hold and I cannot escape. The devour me and I just want to be free from the pain and anguish of my mind.

I want to be free...and I want to burn the damned weeds... I just dont know how

xxLMxx

P.S. Hope your holidays are happier

No comments:

Post a Comment