20 December, 2012

The shared address book!

So.... Yeah, it has been a while and truthfully, I feel some kind of guilt about not writing on here that often anymore. Yes, I have been snowed under with work, yes I am in a much happier place, yes I still need to word vomit, so guess that leaves a little lazy?

So many things have changed in a good way, and it makes such an amazing change :D Well for one, the conundrum that took place last year is solved sorted and (insert own word beginning with s here). Yes it was touch and go for weeks, but S, D and I have sorted it all out and I happily got back together with D. And I do not regret this choice at all. Sickened yet? Throwing up in a bucket from the sickly cuteness? I don't blame you... I know it sounds so very cliche to say that you have never felt happier with someone, but I don't. And that's I'll-swear-on-your-mother honesty. In part, it scares me a little, but the bigger part cannot wait to see what will happen next, be it another holiday, another regular night in, a major step in our life together or the slightly dreaded though anticipated shared address book. Who knows! But the suspense is killing me ;) Yet I am happy to be patient as I have all the time in the world to find out...


Things are looking up

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment