19 December, 2012

Confessions part ....its been so long I don't know the number....

1) I haven't been on here for so long because am being a lazy writer
2) I am genuinely happy about my personal life
3) Family life is going down the *insert crass word here* but probably more on that at a later blog post
4) I am terrified about graduating and entering the real world
5) I am not sure why I said I would start up my own Brownies and Cub group whilst at uni, it is so very tiring
6) Daily headaches are a very depressing thing, the number of times I have had dark thoughts creep up because of them. 
7) But thank my lucky stars that I have D (see prev post) to help me clear the fog
8) I hate the fact that I have tried nearly all the medication they can give me to try to treat them, yet they still do not work
9) I am so excited about potentially starting a child's nursing degree course in 2013/14
10) I am starting my medical secretarial diploma partly because I want to get ahead of other graduates, partly to keep myself busy(-er)  and partly for attention seeking reasons
11) I am sick and tired of getting no respect from other members of the shooting club (committee members as well) 
12) I am feeling a lot better about the prospects of life to come 
13) Yet the fear of rejection still haunts me
14) Past events still haunt my present and my future and I just don't know what to do anymore....

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment