10 August, 2010

What's Life Without Complications eh?

"...women, men, and children fight, they were dying side by side and the blood they shed upon the streets was a sacrifice willingly paid..."

Now that is a song worth listening to. Uprising by Sabaton. For many, power metal isn't really their thing, but it's an awesome song which talks about the battle fought in Warsaw. GO LISTEN! It's awesome, though as a pole I may be a little biased ^^

But these complications? Well, where do I start. I swear I'm going round in circles. One moment I've fallen, next I'm up. One moment I can't get him off my mind, next all forgotten. Though since I canme back and went rock night again and saw him and had a heart to heart, I'm afraid it the former. If you have been reading my previous blogs then you may have clicked who I'm banging on about >< *sigh* 

It's strange how opinions change as soon as the situation also changes. Remeber when I found out what happened between that girl and him and when we split up? Well now there is the possibility of something happening again, I feel different about it all. Oh, and news flash. Apperently she lied to him. She wasn't pregnant at all.... Gah... And to top things he keeps saying that he still loves me and that hes never stopped thinking about me, even during the time he was with her. I'm not sure how I feel at the moment, though to be honest I don't think I ever stopped having deep feelings for him, though I'm really scared to admit it as I'm terrified of getting hurt again, even though I act like I don't care about getting hurt. He said himself that he is very very willing to spent the rest of his life making it up to me and giving me a helping hand. It's tempting to turn to him and say "You know how you could make it up to me? Take me to the theatre to see a play/musical/opera or dancing (but proper dancing)." Yet he has no money and he really dislikes that sort of thing, so the look on his face would be a picture. But manipulating him that much? It's probably bordering on cruel lol I don't know though, maybe he deserves to endure the suffering of ballroom/theatre. What do you think? Apparently I've already got him wrapped around all my fingers let alone he little one, but this? Hmmm.... All to top it off, all his friends are telling us we should get back as they have really grown to like me. I feel very flattered :)

Oh and another thing, mum and bro finally came back from their holiday in Poland today. They bought back gifts of vodka (both shop bought and homemade) and AT LEAST a kilo and a half of polish cheese - one of my weaknesses I'm afraid *blush* there is sooooo much food now >< Now I'm going to get even fatter... The gym awaits me...

Hope y'all are well

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment