14 March, 2011

Fuel Me, Watch It Burn

I hate not having some sort of quote to start this off.. It totally sucks ass. But I guess that sort of sums up my mood this week.

So I've been really stressing bout things this week. The work load is not fun, the fact that the assessments I'm getting now really mean a fair bit of the grades, I'm really worried bout hitting the right mark and well. I don't reaaaaaally have that much, juuust a test on thursday, a lab report for the next monday, article reviews fro the following monday, aaaaand a histology portfolio and three practical write-ups right before my 6 finals! Totally not pulling my hair out right now. Plus on top of that my body is ganging up on me. My knee injury is seriously playing up (which reminds me, have to phone a physio), the pill is messing me up-more than supposed to, everyone thinks I have an eating disorder, I nearly faint after a 30 min walk, I've had to stop athletics for a while... Gah! 

This is starting to feel like a proper sob story eh? I apologise, I don't mean it to be, I'm just having a rough time... Aaaaaaanyways....

But the point. Right. Well me being shighly strung, and not being able to de-stress, means that I've been taking it out accidentally on my friends. Now I got what I deserve, They've backed off of me, leaving me be, not including me. It serves me right for being a bitch. And I am so scared of losing my J to another girl who is so much better than me. I mean I don't deserve him as it is. He's the Settler, but maybe he needs to reach? I dunno, I just know I don't want to lose him. But if it means he's happier...

But my friend K and I had a heart to heart tonight. Well, actualy, I just cried tbh. Humiliating I know lol. But now, all the missunderstanding has been cleared up, hopefully I'll be less of a bitch. Maybe I'll be able to suck it up and relax more.

Maybe I'll get there (:

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment