06 September, 2010

Oh Crapski...

"...I will not die, I'll wait here for you, I feel alive, when you're beside me. I will not die, I'll wait here for you,In my time of dying..."

Wow It's been quite a while since I've written something... Well for you, probably not. You'll look at this and think, "Oh gawd, not again, someone shut her up." I don't mind to be honest, I think the same thing sometimes :) but the occasional bout of verbal diarrhoea is good I think ;)

So September is finnally upon us. By this time next week, I will no longer be home. Instead I will be at Plymouth University probably thinking what on earth made me come to university... So yes! I'm leaving on saturday, staying in a hotel overnight with the family, ready to move into my accommodation the next day. It's going to be a difficult time. Settling in, making new friends, getting used to a new environment and style of learning/teaching. Oh, and how could I neglect to mention this. L and I are back together again. I'm sure many people may groan, but I'm glad we are back. I'm sure that I sound like a hypocrite if I was to look back on what I have previously said, but it's amazing how attitudes change with a new situation. All is forgiven and we are more than prepared to make this long-distance thang work :) I would be lying if I said the whole thing didn't scare me, boy does it. I'm just more willing to put that feeling aside and concentrate on the other feelings I've got going on ^.^

For instance, I am shitting bricks (if you'll excuse the phrase) about the finance side. The day after I move in (13th) I am immediately -477 pounds in the red. I get my student loan on the 20th. Screwed royaly XD Ho hum. It's all part of student life isn't it? Hmmm... Heres to surviving the next few days *raises glass*

xxLMxx

1 comment: