05 July, 2010

Think, Feel, Believe Then Act...

"Stand up and face the wind head-on. Stand tall and strong. Stand you ground and move for no-one but yourself. If you think it, feel it, the believe it. Once you believe it, then you can act on it..."

so I upload pictures of a glass I made, well decorated. Please write what you think and whether I should create a page of something... It gives me something to do I guess...

So, saturday. Jeeze, that was one strange evening. It was Rock Night so whatever was going to happen, it would be a good evening. What it entails is basicly going to the pub in uxbrige which gets very crowded very quickly having an awesome time in each others company with great loud and thrashy music with copious amounts of cheap alcohol. But this time it was strange. I mean the last time I went, 1-was in april, 2-I was in a relationship, 3-I was dressed up as a cat. Yes I know I'm wierd but hey, get over it. What I mean by strange, is that I felt like a spectator, detatched almost... It was good fun though, messing about with some mates, though then that started getting surreal. I think with guy mates, there is definately a line, ie one side being friendly the other being hit on. me and my guys mated tend to make that line blurry and undefined, but it is still strange if you know what I mean. I had such a laugh, which made me feel much better (though lets not mention the number of times I'd dug a few graves then gone and sat in them). But then I look over my shoulder and I see her eating his face and I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Who'd have thought one look could have bought down the mood the my eve so dramatically. I can't take it! Physically I feel strong, I can fight this, I can move past it, yet mentally I feel weak and defenceless... Ergh...

I should stop rambling now. It feels a bit much, though I feel slightly numb. Which is a prefered state for me I think. But anyway. My cast comes off on friday!!!!! I'm so excited. Anyways, take care all, hope you're well.

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment