21 July, 2010

TheyTook My Ink Virginity! But Willingly Of Course

"...Just gonna stand there, And watch me burn, But that's alright  Because I like The way it hurts..."

So... I got my first bit of ink on tuesday!!! I'm so happy. They are 2 ancient egyptian symbols meaning 1; truth/moratlity/justice/balance and 2; protection. It has been done on my ribs and I was told that would be a bitch and it was a bit. Was better than I was expecting but it was still uncomfortable. But somehow, I have a feeling that uncomfortable feeling won't stop me...like piercings I will want more...gah but where the hell would I get the money for them!? 

So that kicked the day off to a good start, though I wasnt really expecting it to carry on well. I was to meet with L that day also, and so naturally I was worried thinking it would be awkward and honestly I didn't trust myself at all... Surprisingly, it was a really enjoyable day. Partially because I was still buzzing from the night before (I may have drank a little too much followed by 5hrs sleep so my liver didnt really have enough time to work properly..) and partially because I felt completely fine about how things had turned out between us. And I like karma now :) He isn't a fan of his new relationship. She has a two year old kid that keeps waking him up in the early mornings meaning he can't sleep properly and she is apparently very very jealous of any girl that even looks at him. I felt quite smug when he was talking to me about her, and I was surprised how he really didnt hold back on the critisism of their relationship either. I don't really get that, if you don't like it then why are you still together!? But hey. I shouldnt be pleased that it's not really working for him, yet...I thank the lord for sweet karma :)

And all is finally right in the world *wink*

Aaaah! I'm so excited about friday too. Going off to St. Brivals for two weeks to look after some little Polish brownies ^^ whoo! That will finally give me something to do lol as I'm so bored at the moment >< Ah well... Things are looking up I think, yay!

xxLMxx

1 comment:

  1. would love to see some pictures of your new ink...if you have them

    ReplyDelete