09 May, 2010

scream and shout it out! Just try not to scare people

Well I guess there is a first time for everything, each with its correct time and place. It seems as if this is now the time to write. I have never done this before, a new experience which is slightly daunting yet exciting and fresh. Daunting becaue I am worried that this may just turn into a huge rant, which I don't want to happen. But, we all know that words heal broken souls. Well, we shall see wont we. In any case, I apologise in advance dear reader, (if you are out there somewhere). And, by the by, I can be a bit sarcastic, so do beware, I don't have to hold my tongue any more :)

Well, what is there to say... I have a very confusing circle of friends, some confusing, others confused, and the rest utterly awesome. Well that about sums it up. Well, not quite otherwise why would I be starting this great adventure. But I suppose they form the basis, but if I do ramble and moan, then I'll make sure I stop myself, though I find talking/writing about things helps me understand better. Also the fact that I am currently housebound might have something to do with this.

Why you ask? (not that you're really bothered) My foot is currently encased in a lovely graffitied red fiberglass cast. Wonderfull.... It's only been on a month and I wish it gone! It's a shame that it's got another two months left. Woohoo, lets have a party. Not. I feel lucky to have a body that loves me so, a body that cant even heal a boken bone! Well, I feel proud to have already been under the knife twice (please no more I beg you!) with scars to show for it with a brand new screw each time- yes an extra bit of metal, in addition to the other 8, (commonly known as peircings). But its amazing what can happen when you jump 6 inches during a dance lesson. Ah well, c'est la vie!

Well 'C'est la vie' pretty much sums it up. Why, we do not know, but it happens. Deal with it! Get on with your life! Live a life full of awe and excitement, with craving for more adventure, knowlegde and wonder. Now, lets see where this particular road goes. I can't wait to find out.....

x LM x

No comments:

Post a Comment