30 May, 2010

A fresh start??

"What you've got boy is hard to find, Think about it all about it all the time, I'm all strung up my heart is fried, I just can't get you off my mind"

And my mind really should be full of physics equations, chemical mechanisms and biology stuff, and not full of things to do to you. Dayum boy....;) Ah well, it makes for a nice distraction. Well like the whole bank holiday weekend... I really should have been revising hard, but instead went to 3 different shopping centers buying lots of gorgeous underwear from Ann Summers lol. I feel bit bad but hey, underwear never fails to cheer me up.

*sigh* I feel much lighter now though. Had a big rant at L. and now I feel so much better, like a massive wieght has been lifted off my shoulders. And so, all is good, everything has been mopped up (well almost) and I feel so much beeter, with a bit more energy- who'd have thought! Each day seems a lil' better than the last although it is raining today.

Friday was a great day. I got the all clear from the hospital. Well not quite all clear, but I got told that my break is healing at last, and so now I can wieght bare(sp). And the best news? It is coming off in 6 weeks!!!

People might think that I'm really stupid for forgiving him so easily and returning to what we were, a couple, yet it feels so right and so good to be with him. But you know what, screw other people. I'm doing this for me and not for anyone else.

On a side note, which should I get done first? Small tattoo of the egyptian symbol 'sa', a conch piercing, or a belly piercing? Please comment....

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment