15 June, 2010

Confessions

  • I hate confessions (I'm a R.C. wtf I know)
  • I'm scared about lots of things even though I appear the opposite to people.
  • I'm terrified of spiders
  • I'm scared of rejection
  • I'm scared of failing, from computer games to my exams to my family...
  • I can be a difficult person to read, yet I am trusted by so many people
  • I find it very difficult to open up - it's different opening up to the faceless internet, compared with people
  • I'm a little addicted to peircings. I currently have 8, and have got 4/5 more planned for when I earn money
  • I find it difficult to trust others though earn trust easily
  • I'm frightened about not getting over L and not being able to move on
  • I'm scared I'm not strong enough for people
  • I want my own loving family with a loving husband and a few kids
  • I would love to becoune a trained councellor
  • I have contemplated suicide, though I'm too much of a coward to do anything about it
  • I tend to wallow in self-pity 
  • I loath myself sometimes
  • I love harcerstwo, though I dont have any energy left to fight, so I'm glad I'm not going on zlot
  • I worry constantly about fitting in with friends
  • I feel more comfortable exchanging crass comments with my guy friends than talking to my girl mates about clothes/guys/make-up
  • I love coaching althletics. It brings me such enjoyment when 'my' athletes succeed where I have failed
  • I don't have the energy to fight with people though I do have the energy to keep pushing myself
  • I always put myself down
  • I always think the worst will happen in situations/in peoples replies, just to I can feel the rush of happiniess when things go right
  • I am very insecure
  • I always think about what I could have done to make things better (my situation with L/harcerskie zbiorki/athletics sessions) and so I fail to see where I went right
  • I am terrified of being alone
  • I ramble too often...
xxLMxx

1 comment: