08 June, 2010

Let's Bake!!

"You were all the things I thought I knew and I thought we could be. You were everything, everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it."

I'm so proud of myself! I actually revised chemistry for 4 hours! o.O I know, what is this world coming to!? And then I kinda gave up and baked a cake... Yes, that's right. A victoria sponge with the addition of choc chips and glace cherries- nomnomnom

Well it's my friends birthday tomorow and no-one else volunteered (surfuckingprise) so I decided I would be kind and make one. It was so much fun, much better than thermodynamic calculations!

Aaaaanywhoo... I'm so bored of revision and I can't wait untill exams are over. Then I can rest easy. It would also mean that 10 days later my cast would come off my leg and can start reusing that foot to walk. I live in hope... Man, things breaking and not healing properly is the story of my life. I'm just glad that at least my foot is healing, if nothing else. Ho hum...

Oh, remember me mentioning about people not getting back to you? Ha. Maybe I have high hopes and expectations of people. Well at least I know I can count on some people. Thats what gives me hope for others.

I really should stop rambling about nonsence. But if I did that, what would there be to write about, the weather? Although I would love a thunderstorm, it's too muggy at the mo. Hahaa and I'm off again, so I will stop for mow and will sign off.

Thank you to those who do give me hope though, it's much appreciated :)

xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment