23 June, 2010

wow so the bumbling baffons actually won something!!

"I want to adjust the depth of my control rod in your reactor core to alter the speed of our reaction"

Doing revision of nuclear stuff was so worth it to get a line like that. I feel very proud of myself (yes my life is that fulfilling at the moment that I find something dirty in nuclear physics). But yes, for those that don't know/care control rod depth controls the rate of fission reactions in a nuclear reactor. It's probably on wikipedia if you're cool and check it out (or simply have time on your hands, that would be my excuse anyway). 

Well, I found it funny anyway....

So the overplayed "sports men" actually won something! At least the money they are being paid can be justified. Actually, no. Scrap that. They are still a waste of money, the stupid overpaid bumbling baffons.... I mean, I'm sorry but they really don't need all that money, I mean a book on spelling "simple maths for KS2" or "learning to read" really doesnt cost that much. And how hard is it to run with the ball and score!? I really can't comment on that though- I'm an asthmatic. But it takes so much more training to shoot a gun and train for the army and how much are they being paid? Now compare that with salaries of "talented" footballers. 

So the toll of British soldiers dead reached 300 now. Well thats not as high as people are making it out to be. Open your eyes you stupid polititians! How many people have been seriously injured/lost limbs/sacrificed everything. Too many. And what do they get in return? A gracious kick in the teeth. Yes the dead should be honoured, but do not forget the brocken ones that have been cast aside. Mourn them as well, as the majority cannot do again what they have done to protect your fat cat arses. This whole shabang makes me angry and its draining but I am in such awe of these men. Those that live to tell the tale, though especially those who cannot carry on the story, have given up so much. Now it's our turn to to repay them. Thats a debt that the government will find difficult to repay. 


xxLMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment